TC Managed Service
Use our Managed Service, allowing you to concentrate on your core business. Benefit from outstanding security levels, state-of-the-art technology and fully developed service level management, and place your trust in our many years of experience in the area of managed Public Key Infrastructures.
Run on our PKI platform in our high-security data centre, our Managed Services form the basis for all the solutions and products we offer. We issue, manage and revoke certificates for you and manage and secure your processes – for every project from single certificates to complex PKIs.
The advantages of TC Managed Service are obvious:
- You are freed from the need to deal with the details of the PKI standards. Consequently, we define our service in Service Level Agreements (SLAs). The SLAs detail critical features and define the service quality for our client projects.
- Benefit from speedy design and set-up of your PKI. As a managed service provider, we configure your PKI for you – meaning you need do nothing in terms of the complicated and time-consuming design and implementation phases.
- Start with a simple solution and adapt it to changing requirements. That translates into minimised planning risks. Our solution is expandable and can meet even the complex requirements of major international corporations. You only pay for what you actually need at any time, yet still have peace of mind when it comes to investment security.
- Your costs are budgetable, thanks to our experienced teams of experts as a managed service provider. Avoid unnecessary budget risks – we offer complete transparency both in terms of costs and scope of delivery.
- A single point of contact for the entire plan-build-run of your solution. That means no time is wasted coordinating or clarifying responsibilities.
- We are continuously developing our services further. You thus benefit from new features without having to bear the development costs yourself. PKI is our core business. Highly qualified experts are charged with further engineering our services.
- International accreditations vouch for our superlative security levels in all areas.
- We see the big picture when it comes to assessing the consequences of security and technology. We input all patches and security fixes when they are needed and in a targeted manner. We precisely evaluate their impact on security and, if necessary, liaise with auditors in this regard.